• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leak or Fake?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't see why anyone couldn't perform a texture hack on the 3DS hardware, or whatever the technical term for it.
Actually, the reason why we can't perform texture hacks all just yet is because we're still trying to figure out the 3DS hardware, ha. Some dudes just got done making a capture card USB thingy which takes to modding the 3DS itself, and of course games can be leaked onto the Internet since Nintendo refused to ditch the flash card. However, games themselves still need to be worked in and out, and the 3DS hardware itself isn't *completely* cracked. R4s exist, but I'm not too sure how effective they are. Okay, done with that.

The little black line things don't correspond with how clear the image is. Unless the screenshooter actually did some heavy video editing (and believe me, this is very well possible), but I do doubt he did, the image is too clear and doesn't line up with that hideous light glare.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Fake fake fake. The title does sound appealing to me though. Sounds like some sort of throwback to TMC

Kirino

Tatakae
fakeZelda3DSscreenshot2.jpg

This is the second "leaked" screenshot that I found on the article about this on Zelda Dungeon. That's clearly a Wind Waker screenshot. Either way, obviously fake. And the name sounds pretty lame.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
fakeZelda3DSscreenshot2.jpg

This is the second "leaked" screenshot that I found on the article about this on Zelda Dungeon. That's clearly a Wind Waker screenshot. Either way, obviously fake. And the name sounds pretty lame.

Very true
PLUS the title is in Japanese and the attack button is English.

Fake for sure. The shield is incorrect and all the pictures are just blurry and there all of the top screen so the person could of just made them on the computer and put the pictures on the 3ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom