• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

League of Legends

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I don't play, I can't really get into MMOs in a big way like some people can. I can probably be on it for a few months then completely drop off and probably not play for a good while.

Thats the thing you dont need to keep playing, its just a game where you plays vs another team

can do pvp in 5v5 or 3v3 to progress to their base while defending your own

5v5 pvp to capture points n hold them

you can also do the two different 5v5 against bots to practice n stuff

each game you start at 1 and progress to level 18 (tho u have a summoner level that lets you unlock bonuses and stuff)

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I used to play frequently but stopped recently. I've been playing since season 1 and own most of the champions. I'm also very excelled at all roles. My perosnal favs are J4, GP, Singed, Xin, Lux, Garen, MF, Cait, Ashe, Morg, Raka, Janna, Lulu, and Nocturne.

Summoner name Invitation2Hades

Dan

It's like Dota and yes I used to play it quite a bit , it is fun. I used to always play as the scarecrow , I forgot what his name is.
I really need to download that game again.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I am level 30. AwesomeHaile. I'm part of a team, but I would like to make a ZD team. Unfortunately I don't think anyone else here is level 30 yet. I usually play as the AP caster/nuke. My favorite being Nidalee as on a normal game I can get my spears to take about half of someone's health....I have occasionally one shotted people, but not often. I'm also fairly good with Morgana(AP), Kayle (Hybrid/Support), Sona (Support), Soraka (Support), and Udyr (GOD though not with me.)

Seriously if you guys would like to make a team just let me know.

It's like Dota and yes I used to play it quite a bit , it is fun. I used to always play as the scarecrow , I forgot what his name is.
I really need to download that game again.

And yes Dan, come join us

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
I play a bit, usually with my group of mates but I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. 99% of the time play support - Alistar, Sona, Soraka, Janna are the ones I'd generally play but am attempting to learn how to play Taric and Blitzcrank.

Name is Brodogs feel free to add me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom