• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

League of Legends

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Any of you play it? I'm looking to add a few friends on there.

What's your SN, level, champs played as, etc.

I'm user Rytex, I earned level 19 today, and I typically play as Master Yi, Ashe, Shaco, Twisted Fate, and Pantheon.

Kazumi

chagy
Not sure how I didn't notice this thread, but I play quite a bit of League of Legends. Haven't really played much in the past week, but I do play AP Mid on a semi-competitive level with a group of friends. It's definitely a very fun game, that involves a lot of strategy and meta. It can be difficult to get into, though once you know what you're doing, and can ignore all of the retards who don't, the game is very fun. Either that or find a group of friends who can help you and play with you.

I typically play as Lux, Brand, Heimerdinger in AP Mid, and when playing otherwise I like to play as Tristana, Jax, Garen, and Fiddlesticks.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Not sure how I didn't notice this thread, but I play quite a bit of League of Legends. Haven't really played much in the past week, but I do play AP Mid on a semi-competitive level with a group of friends. It's definitely a very fun game, that involves a lot of strategy and meta. It can be difficult to get into, though once you know what you're doing, and can ignore all of the retards who don't, the game is very fun. Either that or find a group of friends who can help you and play with you.

I typically play as Lux, Brand, Heimerdinger in AP Mid, and when playing otherwise I like to play as Tristana, Jax, Garen, and Fiddlesticks.

Nice. what's your Summoner name so I can add you? Mine's Rytex if you feel like adding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom