• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

League of Legends Worlds 2022 Discussion thread

Well, in reply to myself yesterday, T1's Soraka pick was so smart into EDG.

EU's second week collapse is historic for a region that usually does well at Worlds. Rogue is the last chance for everyone in the West to not have an all Asian quarters.

DK vs. JDG delivered not one but two bangers today. I loved the 2020 flashbacks of Canyon hard smurfing on Graves. Then, JDG clawing their way back in the second game off 369's Aatrox was truly a beauty to behold.

Rogue better have bought GAM's players their dinner tonight after they carried them to quarters. I expect both DRX and Rogue to get assblasted in quarters. Group C was easily the weakest group. TES made things fun at the end, but it was too little too late. Poor Tian went from winning Worlds in 2019 to out in groups in 2021 and 2022.

1667068865977.png

1667068901432.png

1667069159811.png

1667069174256.png

My pick 'ems so far have been solid. Two perfect groups and three quarterfinals predicted correctly.

It's a damn shame that RNG imploded after their Game 2 throw vs. T1. I wanted to see more out of this team. Xiaohu and Ming remain the crownless kings.

In better news, we got two of the best Bo5s of all time in DK vs. GenG and EDG vs. DRX. I was losing my mind in how close game 5 was in the former series, and seeing Deft finally advance to semis for the first time since 2014 in the latter was so heartwarming.

I can't wait for semis this weekend. I hope we get more 5 game bangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom