• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art LCG's Videogame Comics N' Crap

I tend to make my comics sporadically, since I almost always have a lot of projects I'm working on, and comics generally take the longest for me. I have dozens of plans for future comics, though, and the WIP's. ;)

Anyway, here's my first Fire Emblem comic, which is also a redo of an earlier one I did that was kinda poopy:

"Shove"

tumblr_m8tvatCGVm1re1m8co1_r2_500.png

"I can’t be the only one who did this!

Funny thing about shoving in Fire Emblem 9/10: it looks brutal, and it looks 10x more brutal when done by the Black Knight! xD I just can’t resist having the BK give Micaiah a good shove after she fawns over him when he arrives to save her."

A/N: My art's gotten a lot better since I did that comic, too. I'm kinda embarrassed by how funky Micaiah looks in the second panel, but I don't like her enough to redraw her. :P

Thanks! And yep, I do, I'm just spacing it out since I don't have a lot to upload all at once and it's going to be a while before I can make new comics.

Next one (also a FE10 comic):

tumblr_m8tvveLLbH1re1m8co1_500.png

"Oh, Geoffrey, you really shouldn’t have told Kieran to use the axe.

All right, for those of you who don’t know, this is referencing to Kieran’s support conversation with Rhys (Path of Radiance) and his base conversation with Geoffrey in FE10."

I have some new images to show off! I started working on art for a cat game, and I thought I'd go ahead and post some of the pictures I have so far.

b1white_zpsd1a303d7.png
b1black_zps71ec5bfe.png

b1bluetortie_zps5bb68b63.png
b1bluetortiewhite_zps37b18820.png

Bahaha...Kieran is a dork, isn't he?

And the cats look awesome.

He most definitely is! But I can't help but love him. I have a thing in FE10 where, even if I'm doing themed runs, I always bring him to endgame. Always. He's just that one character I always have to use. And thank you! I have 3 more recolors that I've done since then. I'm going for 15 recolors total before I start the next base:

b1blacktortie_zps9b9cb956.png
b1blacktortiewhite_zps7d6d3937.png

b1blackwhite_zps86b8b1dc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom