• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Launching August 14th

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Less than a week away from release! Who's getting Darksiders II at launch?

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, but I should be getting my press digital copy sometime in the next 24 hours. (Crosses fingers). I ordered the Collector's Edition from ShopTHQ as well, so that will probably arrive on the 14th.

I'm really excited. Honestly, more hyped about Darksiders II than any game in the last 5 years. I really cannot think of a game I was more excited for ever. For video games in general, I think I'd have to go all the way back to the Nintendo Wii, in terms of the last time I was this excited about anything video game related.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I would love to get it on launch day, but I think I'll wait for the WiiU to come out so I can get that copy. I'm also very excited for this game and can't wait to try it out.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I will be getting it on launch day, the first was so great and the second will no doubt be so much better. I'm not putting it on the top of my most excited list though, I think the game that I most recently couldn't wait for was Left 4 Dead 2.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not getting it launch day, but I'm considering following the latest most in-depth walkthroughs so I can have a semblance of knowing of what I'm talking about. =)

It comes out a day after my last exam but am too skint to buy it then. :kawaii: Getting it probaly a week or 2 after though. :)

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
The only two franchises I religiously pick up on launch is Zelda and Pokemon. When your a poor college student you've got to have your priorities straight ( Zelda/Pokemon > Eating > Shelter > Other games of interest when on sale :yes: )

I just started the first game tonight, and I'm not far enough in to know if I like it or not. o: I'll still pick up Darksiders II when there is a good sale on Steam regardless, it just won't be anytime soon. :3

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am going to wait for the WiiU edition and pick it up along with Assassin's Creed III.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I want to get that game so much! Which game consoles does it release for?

If you have Steam, it will be available that way. I've been playing the Steam version for my press copy, using a wired Xbox 360 Controller. Plays perfectly. Looks great and plays great. Actually, dare I say I prefer this to the console versions? This is the first ever PC game of this scale that I played and I'm loving it.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
If you have Steam, it will be available that way. I've been playing the Steam version for my press copy, using a wired Xbox 360 Controller. Plays perfectly. Looks great and plays great. Actually, dare I say I prefer this to the console versions? This is the first ever PC game of this scale that I played and I'm loving it.

I am playing with the same setup atm as you know, but I am hoping that the 360 version is a bit more polished, as I was planning to pick it up anyway. I know that is a lot to ask considering they had over an extra month to work on the PC version, because of the PS3 and XBOX verification and physical printing process. I am just nitpicking though. I am totally loving it.

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
I am soooooooooooooooooooo psyched that I check all the Darksiders sources that I know like a dozen times a day to see if there has been an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom