• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Yo-Kai Watch,

I got it day one and so far rather fun. It has a weird feeling of being mixed with Dragon Warrior Monsters and Ni no kuni. Though I understand the ni no kuni part since Level 5 made this and ni no kuni. I also love most characters Leel 5 makes and dialogue since they make top tier stories and characters.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So I finally started catching up on my video game wishlist this Black Friday.

I am now the proud of a PS4 that came with the Uncharted series. I also picked up Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and the Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Bloodborne, Dragon Quest Heroes, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D and Splatoon.

Got all of these games on sale; feels good mang. I'd like to get Fallout 4 at some point too, but I think I'll hold off on it until after the holiday season.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Since the last time I made a post, I've bought a PS4. The games I have for it are: Hatoful Boyfriend (... it was $5, so I said why the hell not), The Walking Dead Season 2, Destiny (plus all 3 DLCs), AC: Unity, AC4, Life is Strange (all 5 Eps), Beyond Two Souls, inFAMOUS Second Son, inFAMOUS First Light, and The Last of Us. My friend is letting me borrow his copy of Watch_Dogs as well, so that's cool.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I ordered Smash 64 and Melee, and have been playing a bit of Smash U at my mates' place. Man, it's so much fun and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I haven't been this excited to play a game since I first played Halo Custom Edition in 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom