• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Just picked up Tales of Symphonia on Gamecube. I hope it was worth $20. I've heard good things about it, and any JRPG not made by Square is a welcome break in my book.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Xenosaga trilogy... Got it for a decent price, but I really think it should be on the PSN. So many people are missing out on this rare gem for the PS2.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Pre-ordered Halo 5 and Fallout 4 for PC recently. I'm pretty much done for the year now.

Going to snag MGS5, Tomb Raider, Forza 6 and Rare replay later down the line when they're on sale.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just bought the Xbox One versions of Life is Strange and Dragon Age: Inquisition. I already have them both for 360, but I'm getting an Xbox One soon, so I want the next gen versions. Life is Strange was on sale, and it was on my short list of games to get anyway. EA dropped all support for old gen versions of Inquisition, so I really wanted to get it. I purchased the digital version of the Deluxe Edition plus all of the game's current DLC. I'll be getting $100 in gift cards in my email within a couple hours, soon as I have them I'm going to use them to digitally preorder Fallout 4 for Xbox One. I'll wait a bit with the remaining gift card balance, to see what is on sale at the start of next month on xbox. If there's nothing I want, I'll use the remaining balance to get the digital version of Elder Scrolls Online. I already have the disk version but I want the digital version so I don't have to mess with disks.
On the 7th, Amazon is doing a free Xbox One game with purchase of an Xbox One console promotion. I'll get the console then. The console I'm getting is probably going to be the 1 TB bundle that comes with The Master Chief collection and the free game I'm going to see if they'll let me choose the digital version of GTA V.
This is a $750 investment. I've spent months saving up for it. Ever since Fallout 4 was announced. Only problem with all these digital versions though, is that's something like 200 GB right there. It'll take forever to download. Fortunately my internet is reasonably fast with no data caps or throttling. Rough guess is it'll take me four days to download that much.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Me and my sister ordered Pokemon Conquest few weeks ago and it should come soon, in few days. Both of us have been wanting to play that game, because we both are big Fire Emblem and Pokemon fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom