• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Latest game that I gout was Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door which I never got to experience!! Although I did also get the Metroid Prime Trilogy too because I love me some Metroid. :)

Not sure if it counts strictly as a video game, but I pre-ordered Out of the Park Baseball 16. OOTP is the best baseball sim and one of the best if not *the* best sports sim period. It's well worth the price to upgrade every year. I have almost every version since v6 and they keep on getting better.

Unlike most yearly sports games, OOTP actually upgrades significantly each year with new features and doesn't strip features away.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just rubbed a vat of butter all over myself.

That being said I did purchase some skins for LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and I also used some time and money to preodrer Master Hunter 4 Ultimate. I think next week I'll put money down for N3DSXL.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Here are my recent gaming purchases:

[3DS] Fantasy Life
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Wii U Pro Controller (White)

^^^Still waiting for my game(s) to arrive in the mailbox, though. I can't wait! So stoked~ :D

Last edited:
I just bought Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection, a white Smash Bros Gamecube controller, a Pit and Mario amiibo, and I preordered Majora's Mask 3D.

If you're wondering how I did so much recently, it's because I just got my federal income tax return today.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I bought Watch_Dogs, and I got Alpha Sapphire for Christmas but never really played it because I remembered I don't care for Gen III.

I liked W_D, even thought it was rather repetitive.

I have just enough coins to get a digital game from Club Nintendo. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Golden Sun, but ehhh...

Fig

The Altruist
I recently took the opportunity to buy both Punch-Out! and Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii U for $10 a piece. I played Punch-Out for the Wii back when I used to rent it and I never got the chance to find a single copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy back in the previous generation. Now I'll be able to understand why people love MPT as I missed out on playing all three games prior to the MPT collection.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Bought a couple games on Steam last week. Waves, and Meltdown, both totaled for under $2 :)

Meltdown is an arcade shooter. It's kinda fun, though I suspect I'll get bored pretty quickly
Waves is a fun arcade shooter as well (though it's more like geometry wars). Vibrant colors, though they could stand out against each other more. Another one that will probably bore me after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom