• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A dragon ball game for the Xbox360 that neither my bro nor I liked. Can't recall the name, but it's one of the newest ones. And Tekken X SF.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Finally bought myself a Wii U, so got the Mario Kart bundle since I might as well get the extra free game while I'm at it :D

ETA: Only BS thing is that I have to wait until August before I receive my free game :(

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've been picking things up on steam the last few days. The latest buy was Skullgirls. I'd played but never owned, and I love it to death. Capcom fighter controls with it's own twists are always fun. Plays more like Street Fighter than the MvC games though (to those who care).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Just bought the Caesar in Gaul and the Hannibal at the Gates DLC campaigns for Rome 2: Total War for $5 a pop.

Can't wait to play em!

Kybyrian

I went on a PSN mini-spree and bought 3 games. First came Final Fantasy IX (which is amazing by the way), then Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (which I have yet to play), then FF VIII, which may come either before or after Nocturne depending on my mood. $9.99 each, gotta love PS classics

Jedizora

:right:
Got the first two Witcher games in the steam sales. I've been having fun with the first one. I plan on getting Total War Medieval 2 if it goes for more then 50% sometime during the sale.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Castle Crashers, and the Hearthfire DLC for Skryim so I now have all the Skyrim DLC.

And I got Paper Mario from Club Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom