• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I recently ordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD a little bit ago, and I just bought Star Wars: Battlefront II on Steam a couple days ago. Final Fantasy for my alone time, and Battlefront for playing with friends.

My latest Videogame purchase would be Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster for the PS3, being when it first came out. I also got Yoshi's New Island for the 3DS around that time.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Downloaded Super Mario World on my Wii U from Club Nintendo for 200 coins. Had about 170 coins expiring soon, so it was great timing. And for 25 bucks I got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Super Luigi U.

Ericzander

tinyurl.com/mtkslrd
I got Nintendoland the other day. I also bought Assassin's Creed III and IV before that.

Nintendoland is pretty fun, but I only played the multiplayer parts so far.

I want all the stamps but I have no idea how to get the "So... Much... Candy" stamp on Animal Crossing: Sweet Day.

Google says I need to win with a "head full of candy" but I don't even know what that means. How can you have a head full of candy if the only way to win is to throw that candy into the pit?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I just got a bundle of completely random games for 10 bucks.

Soul Edge (Dreamcast)
Etrian Odyssey III (DS)
Panel de Pon (GBA)
Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)
Madden NFL 2007 (PS2)

Fig

The Altruist
I bought Kirby: Triple Deluxe at launch and I have been enjoying it ever since! I really do recommend for any Kirby fan or platformer fan in general to give this game a try in the future! You won't regret it! Plus you can play in what is I personally think is the greatest mini-game that Kirby ever had, and that is Kirby Figthers. You and either 3 friends or computer friends choose one copy ability and fight in the style of Super Smash Bros. to see which copy ability is truly the best! I just can't stop thinking about Kirby: Triple Deluxe! :kirby:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Punch-Out!! on Wii. I bought it at a regular ol' retail store, however I found out on the way home that it's a European copy of the game, which really ticked me off for two reasons. I can't register the game on my Club Nintendo account, and despite playing fine (as it's still in the PAL format), the game cover looks terrible with its European PEGI rating next to all my Australian Classified Wii games. Inconsistencies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom