• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, just got a copy earlier because the Angel wanted me to and have yet to open it, before this game it was Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga though and my God did I ever miss this game. :shinesprite:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I got The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Resident Evil 6

Bad games ftw :D

[maiamai]8N4QSc[/maiamai]

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeker

Wild Card
Yusyus Persona 4's on the PSN now! Heard that game's fantastic, and was hoping I could get it one day from there, so downloaded it. 8D
It'll be on backlog until I finish 3 first lol.
Also fairly recent was Goat Simulator, because why not embrace my inner goat.

Fig

The Altruist
With the GBA games out for the Wii U Virtual Console, I just bought Metroid Fusion! I already had it on my 3DS (but due to the recent circumstances that my 3DS is currently facing), I thought it would really be great to see such a beautiful game in full HD! That said, that means I have to face the SA-X virus once again. I really hope I don't freak out whenever I have to encounter it again like I did on my last run! :sweat:

LilyPadGeek

Some Weird Person
My most recent purchase was about 4 months ago... or so it seems. Fire Emblem:Awakening was the game and I don't regret spending a single penny. It's fantastic.

Four Swords Anniversary Edition on the 3DS Eshop when it was released again for 4 days back in late January Early February. I don't know if it counts as a purchase because it was free lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom