• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, black Friday came a little early for me. I got great deals on Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Batman: Arkham Origins, Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale, Resident Evil: Revelations HD, Saint's Row IV, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Other purchases from before include Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and New Super Mario Bros. U.

Fig

The Altruist
Well my latest purchases include Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds. As of now, I have beaten both games, well the main portion of the games that is. I still need to unlock and complete everything else that is available in both games! :xd:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Put down a pre-order for the collector's edition of Bravely Default. I also picked up Rune Factory 4 and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Despite how light my wallet feels right now, I'd say that today has been a largely successful day.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@BellPendant what do you mean "both versions"?

@thread I just played a gmae of league of legends, however in that wake i just purchased Dead Space for my powerhouse of a PC, and Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, I love it so much, qimme dat, also don't forget that I ordered Super Mario 4D Land for my Xbox One (its a Sony exclusive).

Went and downloaded me the entire Saint's Row series. I guess this cheap ******* thrifty wolf can be impulsive when he wants to be...

Also, Ni no Kuni. :U

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom