• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I pre-ordered Arkham Origins over the weekend! I should really stop pre-ordering/buying all these games during a semester. I know I'm never going to get to playing them until the winter break. ;;

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
No recent purchases as of yet but I'm planning to get more into the Zelda series what with the impending release of A Link Between Worlds. Looking to purchase a few of the older titles in the series via the virtual console on the 3DS.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
It WOULD be my Batman: Arkham Origins Collectors Edition, but apparently my copy is still in transit until monday...-.-

On a side note, recently bought Zelda I and II for my 3DS.

Fig

The Altruist
The latest video game purchases I made a complete pair of both Pokemon X and Y. Later on today, I'm going to buy my brother Pokemon X for his achievements that he was able to accomplish!!!! :>

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just ordered Link's Crossbow Training after extensive use of the Crossbow in CoDBO2 WiiU...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just repurchased some Fallout New Vegas DLC. I'm starting with Dead Money, haven't played this one in ages but I still love it despite the hate it gets. I actually don't mind the challenge, even though it can get annoying at times. I also like the way the it strips away all your items and whatnot, starting from scratch again was a neat idea especially since my player was heavily OP beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom