• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

bunny

birb overlord
I didn't actually buy the game myself, but my sis bought me Fire Emblem Awakening after an unexpected surgery Sunday. She's really sweet, I wasn't expecting to get anything, but I've actually been wanting to play this game for awhile now. I can't wait to play it. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I didn't actually buy the game myself, but my sis bought me Fire Emblem Awakening after an unexpected surgery Sunday. She's really sweet, I wasn't expecting to get anything, but I've actually been wanting to play this game for awhile now. I can't wait to play it. ^^

Get ALL THE DLC.

Anyway I just watched all of KHDays in English. Technicalyl not a purchase, but I have the JP game so whatevs. The story still brings tears to my eyes :')

Just bought Saints Row 4 on Steam. Hopefully this (along with Saints Row the Third) will keep me occupied until GTA V is released on the PC.

I preordered Shadow Warriors. It's a PC exclusive (for now) old school style shooter with an 80's theme to it. Although very gruesome and bloody, it is very fast paced and addicting, there are many weapons at your disposal, along with your trusty katana, and the level designs are very colorful and interesting to explore in. It's very similar to games like Serious Sam and Hard Reset (since it is by the same developers), and I am very excited to start playing it tomorrow when it unlocks on Steam. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom