• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Damn, I haven't updated here in a while. I've bought some XBox games, but the most recent ones I've bought were my 3ds, FE Awakening, Paper Mario, and Etrian Odyssey.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Got The Last of Us at the midnight release on Thursday evening, and have been playing it all weekend. Utterly fantastic game, the very best I have ever played. Simply amazing.

The last game I bought was Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. I like it a lot, but I'm bad at those kinds of fighting games. For some reason, I went through a very, very short phase of wanting to try to go professional. I even bought a Street Fighter X Tekken fight pad for $30. Now I just feel stupid for that wasted money.

I am planning on purchasing Animal Crossing: New Leaf when I gather a little bit of money, though. I need something that can last a while so I can save up for September(Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD) and beyond(Pokémon Y, Wind Waker HD, PS4, etc.).

I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf the other day, and tonight I bought the New Super Luigi U DLC.

I don't think I'll be getting anymore games until either next month with the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection or August with Pikmin 3. I'm not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom