• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I bought Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon the other night. The game is actually a freakin' blast! Colorful neon lights, groan worthy humor, wacky physics and silly random occurrences.

It's a really great game and for 15 bucks, it's absolutely worth it. :)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I purchased Blood Dragon a couple of days ago, too. The game's an absolute blast, definitely! Everything about it, from the electronic, Kavinsky-esque musical score, to the stereotypically damaged action hero, to the B-movie plot, just screams fun.
tongue.gif

Dan

The entire Tomb raider franchise for steam, only £20 including the new Tomb raider game, that's what I call a bargain. I can't wait to play the classics however, it's going to be a night of nostalgia, fun and headaches as I scream "how do I complete this puzzle"

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i just found Duke Nukem Forever for $5 so couldnt justify not buying it considering its the only one i havent played yet. God it sucks, but the good old Duke hasnt changed one bit, the same day i got the 15th anniversary edition of Out of This world, which is called Another World for some reason now, another crappy game for $5, and i still have my SNES copy of it, but this one has an HD upgrade so it looks pretty nice! still hard with shotty controls though!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Although nota video game purchase, I DID buy the White Mage, Seraphic Wing, and SOMETHINGSOMETHING DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2. Only $5 tbh

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It has actually been a long time since I bought a video game, so I decided to go to Walmart and see what they had this past weekend. I've been steadily playing through Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction over the past few months, so I just bought the sequel, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty. I am thoroughly enjoying ToD right now, so I am hoping that QfB is just as good.

Bought Radiant Historia (DS) and Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) on May 16th, and on May 18th I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I canceled my order of Black Ops II but I'm getting a bit confused, should I get it or Bioshock Infinite

is Infinite the kind of game that anyone can get into? bit harsh

I also just ordered Infinite

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
So I canceled my order of Black Ops II but I'm getting a bit confused, should I get it or Bioshock Infinite

is Infinite the kind of game that anyone can get into? bit harsh

I also just ordered Infinite

I've not played Bioshock Infinite, but based on the gameplay and my experience with the first game, it's probably leagues ahead of any Call of Duty title.

My latest purchase was the Alan Wake Humble Bundle. While the gameplay is solid, the game keeps stumbling over itself with its narrative. Whenever something would be scary, the game talks over it, often repeating the feeling its wants the player to feel, or stating something obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom