• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I got F-Zero for 30 cents on Wii U. My god, talk about a bargain. Balloon Fight was a rip-off at that price. I would gladly pay 30 freaking dollars for F-Zero.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Not so much a purchase as I redownloaded Resident Evil 5 and CoDBO2 Zombies for PC since i got a new graphics card.

I'm also looking at buying Battlefield 3 in the near future.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Yesterday, I purchased the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3. While the add-ons that followed ME2's Lair of the Shadow Broker were solid, none of them measured up to that one in terms of character interaction, memorable moments and locations, and overall fun. Until now.

Citadel is an amazing sendoff to the Shepard story that simultaneously honors and lampoons the series. The story is intriguing, the amount of content is rich (especially for being $15), and the character interactions are some of the trilogy's most memorable moments. This might just be the most fun that I've had with any DLC period, which is surprising, considering that Leviathan and Omega were slightly underwhelming.

Killzone 2 for PS3 and Arma 2 + Expansion for PC. Probably not going to pick em up for a while though, I'm still working on Borderlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom