• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Pokemon Soulsilver, I'm surprised I found a brand new copy at BestBuy yesterday.

Also Ico & Shadow of the Colossus collection. $20 for 2 games, and Ico is still new to me. Pretty sweet deal.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Last week, I purchased Assassin's Creed 3. Having already completed it, I have to say that I'm surprised by just how much I enjoyed this game. Aside from the abysmally abrupt ending, the story of AC3 is masterfully told. The sense of place is virtually unprecedented, the combat is engaging and flashy, and Haytham Kenway has quickly become one of my favorite video game characters.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Been on ebay lately, and got back The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Gamecube and finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee. 70 bucks well spent...

Fiance bought me Just Dance 4 for the Wii. I have no idea why but ever since he got it for me I've been more "dramatic" in my dancing. I might post a video one day, who knows?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Metal Gear Rising for PS3, got the limited edition. The lamp is really cool, too bad I can't seem to keep it on for long periods of time or else my room will start to smell like...plasma.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
****ing badass title.

MGR-Box-Art_12-15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom