• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Fire Emblem: Awakening.

My stupid Gamestop didn't have any physical copies, so I had to get a prepaid card and download it. Oh well, I still get to play it.

I bought Heavenly Guardian a couple weeks ago. The funny thing about it is that I always passed it without giving it any thought because it has an extremely stupid looking cover. It's actually a pretty decent game. I also can't believe I never said anything about pre-ordering Hyperdimension Neptunia V back in December ._.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My latest video game purchase would be Fire Emblem Awakening. :>

Can't wait to play that game! :D

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I just bought a Wii game called Eledees. I also downloaded LoZ, AoL and ALttP from the Wii Store. Don't know why I did AoL. Took me three years to beat last time I tried it...Oh well, guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
After hounding my GameStop for three days, I have received my copy of Fire Emblem Awakening.

Lemme tell you something about this game. It. Is. Glorious.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Congratulations to everyone who got/is going to get FE13! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying my copy! <3

I recently bought Warriors Orochi 3 hyper for the Wii U digitally and let's just say, I won't be buying another game for a while. It's the first game I have ever bought for the Wii U if you don't Include Nintendo Land and I am loving every waking minute of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom