• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Just went out yesterday and bought Ni No Kuni for the PS3,i rarely buy a game for full price unless i know its something im gonna love but due to the low stock across the boards (amazon,gamestop,ebay) and the soaring prices on ebay i decided to go ahead and get it while i could but i could be wrong and in a months time it be $40 and under. Either way i am a big fan of RPGs in general so it wasnt a waste on this fantastic game anyways.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
In my heart, I just threw all of my life savings at SMT x Fire Emblem.

However, I just ordered Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies at the request of an online acquaintance. I also placed a pre-order for Pandora's Tower.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Hmm... well, I bought Operation Raccoon City about a week ago. Got tired it after a day, and decided to trade it in yesterday (along with two other games) for the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and a preorder of Metal Gear Rising.

Yep, I think I found my new favorite series.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just payed off the rest of my pre-order for Dead Space 3. Having just revisited both Dead Space and Dead Space 2, I am extremely excited about this installment. Admittedly, I'm a tad disappointed to hear that the game will be less survival-horror-focused than its predecessors. As long as the game still manages to provide its own brand of palpable atmosphere, though, it's all good.
sunglasses.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Idiotically bought Soul Calibur V for the 360; gonna return it tomorrow. Bad game (although fun online) is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom