• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Does a 3ds count? I got one on new year's eve and don't have any games, yet. If it doesn't count, then it is phantom hourglass. I am getting OoT 3D in a few days, though.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
A few days back, I ordered Street Fighter X Tekken, Devil May Cry collection, and the Jak and Daxter collection for about 50 bucks on Amazon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Soul Calibur IV
Tekken 6
Resident Evil 5
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition

Aside from TTT2, every game was for Xbox 360.

L

linklad

Hello fellow Zelda fans!

I was wondering if you could help me out, I'm writing my dissertation for University on why consumers would purchase a video game online. As part of this I am required to gather research and I have chosen a questionnaire to do this, it would be a great help if any of you would take a minute to fill it in. There is only 14 questions and no personal information is asked, the link provided is not a harmful link and you will not receive any viruses or spam. If you chose to complete the questionnaire, it will be very much appreciated.

Why Consumers Purchase Video Games Online - Survey powered by SurveyExpression.com

Oh! and the last video game purchase for me was Family Guy back to the multiverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom