• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Kazumi

chagy
I bought Diablo III, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked the other day. Boxing Day deals. I hate myself.

Kirino

Tatakae
I got a PS3 along with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, God of War Saga, and Playstation All Stars. Enjoying them all. Enjoying MGS4 the most though.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Took my Gamestop gift card courtesy of Mom and Dad for Christmas and hauled off with Fallout 3, Monster Hunter Tri, and The World Ends With You.

That last one was surprising cuz it can be super duper hard to find. IDK how or when the local Gamestop got it but I've checked before and there hasn't been a single cart of that game in 100 miles. Suddenly, it practically lands on my doorstep! ^_^

Lucky me!

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Jak and Daxter Collection. I played a bit of Jak 2 on PS2 at a friends house back in the day, but never really got a chance to play it again. Glad I have a chance of trying this trilogy out now.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Just went on a little spree and bought Paper Mario: Sticker Star as well as Battalion Wars and I paid for my pre-order of Hitman HD Collection.

I also bought a Wii Motion Plus while I was at it.

And just now I have added to my list by buying The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GameCube since I haven't got my Wii version anymore and always wanted the GCN version anyway. It's been a good day :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom