• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I got Ghost Recon: Future Soldier some days back. I also just ordered Spider-Man Edge of Time, Castlevania: Lords of Shadows, and Silent Hill Downpour for 46 bucks.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
All this recent talk of Final Fantasy XIII-3 trailers somehow spurred me to go out and get Final Fantasy XIII-2 again. Playing through it now I want to know if I have been too hard on it. I think if it hadn't been for Mass Effect 3 around the same time I wouldn't have been turned off so hard by the ending. I still think the ending is bullocks and Square Enix is trying to milk every last drop out of a dead dry horse, but XIII-2 didn't fail nearly as catastrophically as ME3 did.

Maybe I am a bit more excited for XIII-3 than I figured... still as skeptical as ever though. And it's been fun revisiting XIII-2 anyway. :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I picked up Dead Island from the steam market last night, have had a blast playing it! :D

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Star Ocean The Last Hope

It's pretty sweet. The battle system is boss but play it on Galactic difficulty or the game is waaaay too easy. The voice acting isn't quite so bad as initial impressions might suggest. It is tolerable, anyway. And the story's quite good so far. Not quite Mass Effect :P but it suffices.

I got BioShock and BioShock 2 today at GameStop for a total of $22. And the clerk gave me the Limited Edition of BioShock since they didn't have any other functioning covers for it, so I got the Bonus EP and the Making of BioShock DVD for free. :yes: I just played a little over an hour of the first one and I love it so far.

I got Kirby's Dream Collection as a Christmas present. I also bought Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale off of Steam.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
For Christmas, my brother awesomely got me Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3. Hitman: Absolution, WWE '13, and Mario Party 9.

Darksiders 1

Its an okay game, i've played better in Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, god of War and Zelda. The controls feel a little clunky but it might just be because War looks like a walking red fridge. The story isn't great and nothing looks new or feels original, its like whoever made it is a big fan of Todd McFarlane's Spawn, in fact i keep thinking I'm gonna run into Spawn. Actually, had Darksiders been a Spawn game it may have a little extra pull for me. As it is its alright, just really rather boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom