• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Austin

Austin
I managed to (legally) acquire Metro 2033 for free, thanks to a little help from a friend with a Facebook account.

I got a $20 Nintendo eShop card for my birthday... And then I spent almost all of it immediately:lol:. I bought Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, the Legend of Zelda (NES), and Zelda II- the Adventure of Link. I also got Zone of the Enders HD Collection (with demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance):D.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've gotten my hands on a few new games.

PSP

Growlancer, wayfarer of time, which is sadly just sitting there. I tried it out but I didn't quite like the battle system.
Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together

And a few games for the Xbox360 which I don't know if I posted already or not. KOF XIII & Risen II.

Got a lot of good games.
-Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles ...so... Sonic 3 & Knuckles for the Genesis
-Metroid for the NES
-Halo 3 for the Xbox 360
-Ico for the PS2

I've been picking up a ton of games recently, trying to get caught up after taking a break from gaming

Too many to list, but some highlights are:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted 1 and 2
Borderlands GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Max Payne 3

I've been playing Rage and Walking Dead recently

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Along with my Black Wii U comes Nentendurland and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I've never played the former (I lack the requisite Wiimotes) but the latter is a legend. I hope to play the latter online, just need to get this crappy Internet working. :3

Sonic Generations
Heores of Ruin
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater

All for the 3DS because it was just sitting there sullen and unused like a wife ho had given up a promising career and the kids turned out to be wastes of space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom