• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Mario Kart DS. It was on sale. Never actually played any Mario Kart for more than a total of 15 minutes. I feel like I should actually open the game at some point...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Half-Life on Steam. It was well worth the $10, although I'm wishing I had spent the same $10 on Half-Life Source instead. :( It's weird that they'd be the same price... :hmm:

For those who don't know, Half-Life Source is basically just Half-Life, but with much better physics and water effects... whereas the physics in the original Half-Life are HORRIBLE.

Kazumi

chagy
I pulled in a pretty good haul from the Steam Autumn sale in the last few days. I picked up Deus Ex Human Revolution, Mount and Blade Collection, Castle Crashers, and some Just Cause 2 DLC. Before that I picked up Rayman 3 for GC and Assassin's Creed Revelations for 360, and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. Way before that back in August I bought Persona 4 Arena. Probably some other Steam games that I can't remember as well.

Got a gamecube, mario party 4, HP Chamber of Secrets, and Ed Edd And Eddy the misadventures. Still looking for a memory card and a chord to hook it up to my tv.

I bought Kirby's Epic Yarn and a used Hardened edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The Hardened edition also came with a code for the first Call of Duty that the previous owner never used. So I also downloaded that onto my PS3.

tumblr_meczlvB3k31ro7osyo1_400.jpg

Paper Mario Sticker Star! Technically, it wasn't my purchase--it was a gift. ;) But I can't wait to start playing it! :D:party::party::party::party::party::party:

I've been waiting all year for this one. :D

Oh and my favorite drink--Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino! :) Christmas has arrived early!

Today I went to a used video game store which is not too far from me. They fixed my NES for $20 and I bought a Sega Genesis for $35. Unless I'm going to buy brand new games, I am never going to shop at GameStop ever again.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just bought Dead or Alive Dimensions for $30+tax. Feels bad as I lost some money, but DoA is damn fun and it's finally accessible to scrubs like me :3

Just bought Dead or Alive Dimensions for $30+tax. Feels bad as I lost some money, but DoA is damn fun and it's finally accessible to scrubs like me :3

ooohh expensives, hope you like it as much as i do hun, its a great game, especially iff you havent played the series in a while, its a great door for DoA5 =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom