• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The Sims 3 Showtime and the Sims 3............ Seasons!

My city is ready for you Mr. Weather man :> . Make it SNOW!!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Did I not mention that I bought Black Ops II? I'm loving this game. Also bought the Nuketown DLC.

I got my Wii U toady and I got New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I also got some accessories for it too. I really want to play but I can't because of my grades.:( I have to wait till Christmas.

Last edited:

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just bought a black Wii U, along with New Super Mario Bros. U and Nintendo Land. Please, be fun.
Midna-Kittenface2.gif

TBH since I mostly play retro games, I bought Clue for the Sega Genesis on ebay recently. It was brand new, still in its packaging, and I think I paid five bucks for it?

Anyway, it's a great game.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Lucky, rich person... :dry:

Anyway, I finally got my hands on Metal Gear Solid HD collection for the Xbox 360.

Oh trust me, I ain't rich. I had to sacrifice some offers and a couple of games, in order to save up for a Wii U. I actually still owe a few, since my bro helped me pay the tax.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale for PS3 and PS Vita. Being a huge Smash Bros. enthusiast, I hope the game impresses. Given my massive backlog, however, I probably won't get around to it for awhile though.

Oh. My. Goodness. You did not just buy that game. ._. Worst Smash bros "clone" I have ever laid my eyes and hands on. Even the flash "clones" are better than that.

Anyway, I reached my hands around Spirit Tracks the other day. Borrowing it from a friend. :3

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Bought Playstation All Stars Battle Royale for PS3 and PS Vita. Being a huge Smash Bros. enthusiast, I hope the game impresses. Given my massive backlog, however, I probably won't get around to it for awhile though.

Your expectations are going to let you down, even then, who can blame you? I've been hearing that it is very much different from Smash Bros, which could be the game's biggest weakness, considering that was the appeal in the first place. Anyway, I'm sure if you look past wanting a Smash clone, you'll find an enjoyable game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom