• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Reacquired Mass Effect. Mass Effect 2 soon to follow.

It was an honest purchase since Bioware doesn't see a cent of used games sales *Happy*

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I bought A Boy and His Blob recently. It was alright... I beat it quickly and returned it.

Dan

Just got fallout 3 game of the year and the last dlc for new vegas in Halloween steam sales.

I already purchased Skyward Sword back when it came out. Why would I ever need to buy another game? Video gaming is defined by Skyward Sword. After playing that masterpiece, I decided I would never need to play another game again.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just bought Pokemon Black 2. I deliberately avoided spoilers on it all year. All I know about it is that it takes place a few years after and has previous Gen Pokemon available, that's it. It arrives here on Friday and I'll start playing it then.

I'm still playing Phantom Hourglass and I'm excited to have Spirit Tracks on deck because I've been told it's the superior of the two. :) I still can't get my hands on Wind Waker, though. :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Surprisingly I didn't make a post about it, but I just bought Liberation Maiden and Mario Kart 7 a few weeks back. I enjoy LM a lot, but MK7 really wasn't worth the $43.36 I wasted. Should've saved my money instead! :mad:

I still havn't taken the time to finish spirit tracks that I got about a month ago BUT
I now have all of the (american nintendo) zelda series with my purchase of Oracle for $25. I also got 007 the world is not enough for like $4. (They had paper mario for $32 lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom