• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

The last game I bought was Xenoblade. I got it a few days ago and I'm really glad I purchased it - I like it very much it so far.... ♥

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
On eBay I just bought the Limited Edition The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess collectors guidebook (hardcover) for $27 including postage :)
It looks like this one:
mlqPY25FInCkqrFSL21zp5g.jpg

I can't believe I never said that I bought Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland back in May on this thread before, but I mentioned Battlefield 3, Goldeneye: Reloaded, and Sonic 06, and I got those three games in June ._.

But other than Meruru, I also bought Pokemon White 2.

Twilight Princess on Wii and Pokemon Heart Gold on DS without a Manual or Poke-walker :(

I got 'em cheap from my local Gamestation so I'm not that fussed, but the Twilight Princess cover was all coffee-stained so I had to print out a new one.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Resident Evil 6 for the PS3 and the limited edition strategy guide (the one that comes with the patches from all three organizations! :3).

I have Recently bought Blazblue Calamity Trigger for pc, Tales of Eternia (psp), Star Ocean 3, Star Ocean 2 (psp), Inazuma Eleven 2, Sonic Heroes (Gamecube) and Sonic Unleashed (Ps2).

I know, that's a lot. ^^'

My fiance bought resident evil 6.....I watch and point while he goes "yeah, yeah I see it...." hahaha the latest game I bought was the sims 3 supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom