• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just paid off the rest of my preorder for both Resident Evil 6 and Pokemon: Black 2. Considering that I've been trying to save up for the Wii U, that probably wasn't a great decision. Midna-Kittenface2.gif

I'm currently downloading Resident Evil 5 on my Xbox.

I've completed it a few times after borrowing it off of a friend but I've convinced my wife to play it co-op with me while we wait for 6 to come out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just bought a Circle Pad Pro and am searching for Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D. You can't play Mercs with CPP, but I do have Revelations to make use.

I just bought a Circle Pad Pro and am searching for Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D. You can't play Mercs with CPP, but I do have Revelations to make use.

I was playing Mercs 3D today.. i still suck so much at it, but i've never been good at any Resi Evil game ever, god help me when i eventually get revelations.

Latest gaming purchase for me- Final Fantasy 13 1&2

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just bought Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D. I can't play Resident Evil 6 for two reasons: limited usage of console as well as not having the game, so I figured "Well, I might as well get Mercs since it is the only thing I really care about these days!" And so I did. Unfortunately I got a used copy and had some other dude's data loaded up...but I'll deal. I just unlocked Rebecca, and am trying to A rank every mission I have access to, or SS anything I feel confident in doing. ^^

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today in an eBay auction I got the Australian version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the GameCube for $51.02 plus $7 postage. That's great considering that Australia only had it sold in EB Games and they only ever got one shipment, so it's not easy to find for that cheap (usually it's $90-$120).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom