• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just downloaded Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, and The Simpsons Arcade game for 600 MS points each. Not too shabby.

Dan

I brought a copy of a stolen Resident evil 6, from a guy deep below in a aquatic base dwelling in a water pipe.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesteday I got Pokemon White version with a free promotion Pokemon. I've had the black version twice but gave the game away on both occasions, now I have white.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I got Pokemon Heartgold Version. Its really fun. I'm already up to the pokemon leage. (I think thats how you spell it)

I got beaten at Koga. I'm gonna get revenge on him! I'll beat the Champion and get to Kanto.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Finally got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhattan Project for NES. The only TMNT game I've never had the privilege of playing, and I finally have it. Now all I have to do is purchase a Retron 3...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Prince of Persia Rival Swords for Wii, The Darkness II for PC and Dead Space Extraction for Wii.

I bought Assassin's Creed II last night.
LOVE THIS GAME!!! (II and Revelations are my favorites from this series)

Last edited:
Ninja Gaiden 2, and it has taken me this long to realise the ninja is the same character from DoA....

Not sure if i like NG2 though, after all the hype i was expecting something a little more than a glorified hack and slasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom