• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Just got Crysis 2 from Best Buy for 10 bucks. I got it used before, but I decided I'd rather get it new. Especially because of the stupid online pass code, even though I could care less about playing online with Crysis.

The Last Story comes out tomorrow(8/14) in the US! If you like JRPGs like Xenoblade Chronicles you should pick it up, it got amazing reviews and looks to be a phenomenal game, the Wii is going out with a bang! .. Sorta

J

JMac525

Bought a copy of Banjo-Kazooie from the local game store. I'm pretty excited about it. =)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Within the past couple of days, I've picked up New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Now, that's enough video game purchases for awhile.
tongue.gif

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I just got Army of Two, but I might just take it back because they shut down the online severs for it -.-

That would be a real shame. The messed up part is that you bought Army of Two for the online mode... Really? It's not even good. Call me crazy, but I'd assume the selling point of Army of Two is the co-op campaign, but that's just me.

Anyway, I bought New Super Mario Bros. 2 and it's really fun so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom