• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I went to a tag sale today and at the tag sale, they had a box full of Sega Genesis games. I bought the whole box for $1. Here are the games.
-Sonic the Hedgehog complete
-Another copy of Sonic 1.
-Mortal Kombat complete
-Mortal Kombat 3
-Road Rash
-Galaxy Force 2 complete
-Jewel Master complete
-Pitfall The Mayhem Adventure complete
-Super Wrestle Mania complete
-4 sports games complete
All of these games for $1. Sadly, I don't own a Sega Genesis, but I will get one soon.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I was GIVEN like 16 games on Steam from my friend! xD

Plus, I finally got KH3D, After gamestop played a dirty trick on me >.> I had to buy it on Amazon. I am never buying a single thing at gamestop ever again :)

Dan

Pandora's tower (It's a sexy black case, it has to be good, right ?)
All 3 jak and daxter games for ps2.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, a couple of days ago, I pre-ordered both Resident Evil 6 Archives and Resident Evil 6 Anthology editions for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Best part is, I'm getting them for "free". A couple of months back, I traded in a few games I no longer cared for or regretted buying and ended up getting back more then what I paid. I guess timing and basic math skills do pay off.

My latest purchase was Assassin's Creed: Revelations a few weeks ago. It was on sale for $20 at Target and I had just completed Assassin's Creed II, so I decided to buy it. It's an excellent game, and I'd highly suggest it to anyone, especially fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise. I'm still only about two-thirds the way through the game because of other stuff I've had to do, but I plan on finishing it sometime soon - at least before my next video game purchase, which will be Assassin's Creed III. ;)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I got Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City a week ago from a sale at Gamestop. Absolutely no regrets, a couple of the best games I've ever played. Wish modern Spiderman games would be as good as them...

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
I got Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City a week ago from a sale at Gamestop. Absolutely no regrets, a couple of the best games I've ever played. Wish modern Spiderman games would be as good as them...

I have played and plated (PS3) both of them. They are extremely difficult.

I will be purchasing Darksiders II in a couple of days when it is released. Cannot wait for it as I will try to write a trophy guide for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom