• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout: New Vegas, and Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4. I just wish that I got MGS4 before they shut down the multiplayer. :(

Rare Addict

Site Staff
In preparation for the awesomeness that will be New Super Mario Bros. 2, I decided to purchase the original DS title. I owned the game once, years ago, but somehow managed to lose it. Those tiny, stinkin' DS cartridges.
-_-.gif

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Oh lawd, I haven't purchased a game since I discovered p*rating. but the last game I purchased was "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" for the Wii, in 2010

M

Mog of war

hmm i got LOZ spirit tracks latest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Not really a video game, but I got the Playstation Move days back. I know it has no real use since the majority of the games that use it suck... but hey, I don't mind as long as I can play RE5 in a new way. Here's hoping RE6 gets the same treatment.

M

Mog of war

in about 1 week im gonna get kingdom hearts dream drop distance! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dan

four out of 5 of the Spiderman games for PS3. :P
Ratchet and clank hd collection
Lolipop chainsaw
killzone 2
infamous 2

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lolz, I have bought a few new games. One was a good deal for $20 dollars: Record of Agarest War: Zero. It came with playing cards, character game cards, soundtracks, a complete character guide, and of course, the game. XD I don't wanna mention the many other games that I bought, trust me, it is a long list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom