• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I purchased Pokemon Conquest but for whatever reason Gamestop hasn't received their initial shipment so I won't be able to play later this evening or tomorrow the latest

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally bought a brand new copy of Spirit Tracks, and I also got Sonic Unleashed. I bought these with my birthday money eight days ago. ^_^ The only times I've put down Spirit Tracks (which aren't often :P) were to play Sonic Unleashed, which I'm enjoying so far.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I bought Ocarina of Time 3D a couple weeks ago. I am enjoying it and find that the Water Temple is far easier to navigate.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I recently purchased Sonic CD on the XBOXLIVE Arcade for 400 MS Points along with the Streets of Rage Collection and DLC for Batman Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have bought the Puzzle Quest series, although I still can't get a hold of the original one. I think I may just buy it from Xbox live again.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The other day I got:
$15 Eshop Card
Scribblenauts DS $12
Wii Remote Charger (2 at once) $9
3 Wii Nunchuks (Preowned) $6 each
Rayman 3D $17
Wireless Wii Sensor Bar $2
eBay: Limited Edition (with 4 game disc) Wind Waker in great condition. $70