• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

The last games i bought were Kingdom Hearts, Shadow of the Colossus, Star Wars Battlefront, Twisted Metal Black, Resident Evil 4, and God of War. All on the ps2. The only ones I had played before were Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars Battlefront. I am currently playing through Shadow of the Colossus and I have to say that it is one of the most unique and toughest games I have ever played.

Lollipop Chainsaw,
Shadow of the Colossus,
and Mad World.

If you haven't gotten Lollipop Chainsaw yet, you totally should.

My latest purchase is Assassin's Creed 2. It's a great game and I'd recommend it to anybody. I'm definitely looking forward to Assassin's Creed 3 even more now!

Linksister82

Setterwind
The last games I got physically are Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks and the last games I downloaded for WiiWare/Virtual Console are Dr. Mario Rx Online and Donkey Kong Country 3

M

Missagemi

Just bought Alice: Madness Returns (PC version) the other day. It is le awesome <3

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I got Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D about a month ago. It's the most recent I can remember. It's fun but no plot really. Just like playing Time Crisis-Resident Evil style. But hey, I love using HUNK and Chris Redfield :D

Repurchased Bioshock 2 as I seemed to have lost my original copy :( Also decided to pick up Rage as it is only 10$ new.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Just yesterday I bought the Nintendo DS game, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Can't wait to play it! :)

Dan

Sonic Jam !
Sega rally or something like that
crazy taxi , been meaning to get this for a while
soul caliber 2

and pokemon black , because I love the black culture

oh and kirby super stars for snes :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom