• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well duh, I got Max Payne 3 a while back. Really great game if you're into cinematic stories and non-stop action. I seriously recommend this game.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well today i got a couple of games i might wanna get my hands on...but maybe just gonna get at least 2
Mario party 9
Pandora's tower
The rhythm thief and the emperor's treasure
cooking mama 4 :P

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I purchased Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition a couple of days ago. Already, I've had some pretty wild adventures. Exploring underground tunnels, destroying friends' stuff (I'm a jerk), getting a cow unstuck from a tree. It's all been pretty magical.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I don't buy games very often, so the last thing I bought was Kid Icarus: Uprising and before that was Skyward Sword. Both on the day of their release. XD

Oh, now come to think of it, I bought Minecraft about a week ago...

My recent purchases were Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Kirby's Dream Land, Link's Awakening, and a Donky Kong game for the 3DS VC, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Ep. 1 and Mega Man 1 for the Wii VC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom