• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
well, i went to eb games recently and was on the urge to by cooking mama 4 XD yess i know but i love cooking mama! :P but coz i got exams and crap in a few wks...i was forced to stop myself :(

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
My lastest and only purchase of the last 2 years is been skyward sword, i really need to get back into gaming, its been a while :S

H

HylianKnight25

Very recently purchased Pokemon Gold and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

J

jose095

I recently bought No More Heroes, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Portal 2

I picked up a SNES 2 for 35 buck at a pawn shop. ^^

Plus, I got Street Fight 2 Turbo, F-Zero, and Super Mario Sunshine for around 20 bucks, at a totally different pawn shop.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles about a week ago and I seriously cannot put down the controller. Everything about this game is absolutely phenomenal.

I just got mariokart 7. It was that or kid icarus. In the end I like a kart racer better than a shooting game

R

Rethromil

I purchased xenoblade chronicles on the release day in the US and it is one of the best games i have ever played

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom