• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

R

Robgoro

I bought Xenoblade Chronicles just a couple of weeks ago - alas, I've yet to even open it :( I'm getting very worried that I won't have time to play it before summer. I also nabbed Kid Icarus: Uprising while it was on sale, I love the dialogue in that game!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I bought Xenoblade Chronicles as well when it first came out. Played it a little bit, hoping to really get into it sometime soon.

Also today, I bought Super Mario 3D Land from a discount store I have near me and I got it for $20. Not entirely sure if it was brand new but I want to think it was due to there being no save file, still had all the papers in it, and it played like a charm. :)

WHOLE MESS OF NINTENDO GAMES....i fell into some free cash so i picked up super mario galaxy 2, Kirbys return to dream land, super mario bros. Wii, donkey kong country returns, and fortune street... super stoked!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I finally got around to buying The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures last week. Hope to get around to actually playing it soon.
tongue.gif

P

plink

Got Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy Tactics, not sure yet whether I like the Tactics game but FFII is pretty awesome, also nice soundtracks.

Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and Skyward Sword, next one I plan to buy is Kid Icarus Uprising, or to win, cause I'll win it in the April Giveaway! (Being Positive)

I don't buy video games that often... I think the most recent ones were Metroid: Other M and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. (I generally play games with my boyfriend that he already has or I get them as gifts.)

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
Resident Evil: Revelations [3DS]
The Last Story [Wii]
Goldeneye [Wii]
Epic Mickey [Wii]
_

Next purchases will be StarFox64 & Xenoblade Chronicles, and Luigi's Mansion 2. Haven't gotten around to playing any games in the past 2 months with exam study, but come the 23rd of May, I'll be a free man and knee deep in all of the games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom