• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I just recently bought Sonic Generations
Yesterday I bought Pokemon Ruby
I might buy Sonic Heroes/Darksiders eventually.
Yeah. =)

Jedizora

:right:
I just got Mass effect. Its very fun, and I've been playing it non-stop. I've decided to give Skyrim a break until the DLC.

I just bought the PS3 320 GB Move bundle today. I may put an unboxing video on YouTube It was definitely the best deal for the money, what with the rising prices of hard drives because of the flooding in Thailand. Not to mention, buying the 320 GB system and the bundle separately would have cost about $50 more. Oh, and I got a great discount (about $35, or 10%) since I know a guy who's wife works there.
So, I guess the last game I bought would be Sports Champions. Before that was Skyward Sword on launch day.
I had Xenoblade Chronicles next at the top of my list, but now that I have a PS3, I have a whole bunch of other games on my list.

Update: A couple days ago, I ordered Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3. My hope is that we get Skyrim next, but my brother wants to get inFAMOUS, and he is the one who won (well, earned) the gift card that paid for most of the PS3, so its kind of his decision. I will give an update with the next game we get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom