• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just pre-ordered Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I played the demo for it and I really liked it. The demo gives you bonus items for the full version of the game and a bonus item in Mass Effect 3. The Mass Effect 3 demo, out next month, will give you a unique set of daggers for Kingdoms of Amalur. The game is out next month on the 7th. I will be playing it as soon as I get it. It is supposed to be a mix between Oblivion and God of War. Never played God of War myself, but I did like the result in the demo. It was pretty fun. I got sad when the demo was over. It should be a good game. I highly recommend anyone on the Xbox 360 or the PS3 (or a good gaming PC) to download the demo. But just for your information, the game is rated M, and for good reason. So if that's not something you can get into, then be careful. The very first scene is rather gory, involving a beheading. Only get the demo if you can take that.

In earlier news I had bought Mario Kart 7 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Both are pretty good.

I purchased Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube through Amazon recently. I'm expecting to receive it by the end of the week.

My brother and I were split-screening Resident Evil 5 yesterday. We were having a lot of fun, so we decided that we would get another copy of Resident Evil 5 for me so that we can lan party. I got HyperDimension Neptunia for my PS3, as well.

Assassins creed revelations was the last game from the holiday season that I wanted but didnt get right away. Picked it last week and finished it. Then just for fan value I got LOST Via Domus. Horrible game! But its LOST and since I am a huge fan and collector I thought I should get it since it wa sonly $6.29. Those where the last post Christmas games I got recently. before that I have been picking up alot of used games I have been meaning to play for a couple of years now also post christmas. I have an addiction HELP!

G

GBinc

I just got Shadow of the Empire and Majora's Mask for the N64 a week ago. But I have a problem. I have 4 items I really want to buy. Each costs $20, I have $20. They are Pokemon FireRed, Super Mario Bros. 3(GBA), Metroid: Zero Mission, and a Gamecube. So obvious I can only get one. WHICH SHOULD I GET?!:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic bump. Never thought this thread would die.

The last time I replied to this thread was when I bought Skyward Sword.

Since then, I've purchased:

Wario Land: Skake It! (Wii)
Punch-Out!!! (Wii)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Wii)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)

I just bought Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep a few days ago. It's freaking awesome!

I just got Shadow of the Empire and Majora's Mask for the N64 a week ago. But I have a problem. I have 4 items I really want to buy. Each costs $20, I have $20. They are Pokemon FireRed, Super Mario Bros. 3(GBA), Metroid: Zero Mission, and a Gamecube. So obvious I can only get one. WHICH SHOULD I GET?!:hmm:

Get the Gamecube. All of those other games can be run on an emulator.
Not that this month and a half old advice is still relevant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom