• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
portal 2, kirby mass attack, skyward sword, and kirbys return to dreamland.

out of them all, return to dreamland is my favorite.
the game and everything in it is just SO adorable!
(inb4 everyone rages about me not really liking skyward sword at the moment)

H

Hakuna Matata

I bought Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition on Steam, as well as Minecraft. I have not been disappointed by either. :)

Majora's Cat

How about that
Three games: Portal 2, Dead Space and Dead Space 2. I recently purchased Steam and am now enjoying all the content it has to offer.

For anyone looking into Portal 2, its a stellar experience. It has hilarious wit, the best voice acting out there, decent length, a more challenging co-op mode and tons of mind-bending puzzles. Do yourself a favor and pick it up. As for the latter two, I haven't really delved too deep into them. As far as I can tell, both are some of the best survival/horror/suspense games on the market today. If you're not into feeling scared, under-powered and don't like the rush of adrenaline in killing zombie-like necromorphs, don't pick them up. However, both games are on sale for $4.99 each on Steam, so they're definitely worth looking into right now.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
Not necessarily a physical purchase, but I preordered a Wii U, Pikmin 3, Darksiders II and Ninja Gaiden 3.

But last physical purchase, Sonic Generations, two weeks ago (I don't like it.).

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOLok so
at my dads house, i receved a copy of starfox assault and pokemon Colosseum for gamecube for christmas 4 weeks ago.

only now, for the first time, after those 3 weeks, i open the starfox game box thing...whatever its called, and the disk was in there.
i than opened up pokemon Colosseum to expect the same, but no.
there was no disk.
WHAT THE HECK GAMESTOP.
no actually...
WHY DIDNT I OPEN THE DANG GAME CASE THINGIE SOONER?
DAD WOULDNT HAVE PAID 12$ FOR A BOX
AUGH.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The last game I got was Majora's Mask from Club Nintendo for 150 coins. That has to be the best reward ever offered by Club Nintendo. If you haven't already claimed the reward GO DO IT! It's only available until January 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom