• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

H

Hastier

Pokemon White ( my Black version was looking so lonely lol), Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Last week, I purchased Mario Kart 7 with my Gamestop gift cards, and that left me with ~$8, so I decided to invest my money in two high-quality GameCube titles.

My first title was Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader, a release title for the GameCube and a sequel for the first title on the N64. It's a very fun game with simple controls, but making sure the objectives are completed without failure is quite hard to do.

The second title I got was Geist. Geist was a FPS published by Nintendo about a person who tries to go to get some information from a company suspected of creating biological weapons that are being sold to terrorists. However, he ends up getting captured and having his spirit torn from his body, leaving him as a ghost who can possess objects/people. It's a really fun game with good ideas, but it feels too linear/forced since people must be frightened in order to possess them, and they must be frightened in certain ways.

I now have only $0.97 on my GameStop giftcard, so I'm guessing I could use it to pay off sales tax on my next purchase.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Recently I got Skyward Sword and Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

I have to say, as much as I love the Zelda series, I'm really enjoying the Naruto game more than SS :B I also got a SS themed Wii points card from one of my friends for christmas, an will probably buy Ecco the Dolphin with it :D

P

PokeOakly96

Aye, I just bought Mario Kart 7 two weeks ago. My brain has since then been reduced to a pile of addicted mulp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom