• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Skyrim.
I think. Unless i've been charged for Rayman Origins by this point in time.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well damn it's been a while since I posted here. I bought a PS3 during the whole black friday thing so that's cool. I also got many games recently so I'll just make a list.

WWE'12 (360)
Battlefield 3 (360)
RAGE (360)
Homefront (360)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (PS3)

All at very awesome prices. My opinion on CoD still stands but a good price is a good price. I'm only sticking to the Infinity Ward games though, and of course strictly for campaign only. Online can burn in hell!

And Christmas came early for me. I was going to buy these myself but my bro talked my mom into getting them as early Christmas gifts.

Mario Kart 7
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Saint's Row The Third (360)
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (360)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (360)

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Lord of the Rings: War in the North (360)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

These games set me back about $300, because I had gotten the collector's edition of Skyrim, and the gold remote bundle of Skyward Sword. (Because when you're preordering months in advance, why not? You've got the time to come up with the cash to pay for it.) I would have gotten the collector's edition of War in the North too, but by the time I had realized there even was a collector's edition of it, my copy had already shipped. So I didn't get it. I saved up for months to buy these three games, all in November. All of them are really good. Though War in the North is clearly intended to be played co-op with another player and not really geared to single player.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Just got another batch of games yesterday.

God of War 3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Killzone 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (PS3)
Duke Nukem: Forever (PS3)
Silent Hill Homecoming (360)
Hitman: Blood Money (360)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Mario Kart 7
Sonic generations 3DS
Rayman Origins Wii
Kirby's Adventure

You Americajinz...I highly recommend pre-order/resevations/buying Xenoble Chronicle's when its released there. Believe me, this game is epic!

Kazumi

chagy
Let me think... Recently I've bought Fable: The Lost Chapters, Medieval II: Total War (with the expansion), E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, and some in-game currency for an F2P game called Spiral Knights. Got all of these games during the awesome Steam sale going on right now. In addition to this, I recently bought the Humble Indie Bundle 4, which came with 7 games initially: Shank, Bit. Trip Runner, Super Meat Boy (which I already had), NightSky HD, Jamestown, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Cave Story+. Quite the deal for only $5.26. They then later added in the games from the Humble Bundle 3, which I already owned. So I gave these to a friend.

Needless to say, plenty of great deals for games if you know where to look.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
It's not a purchase (Christmas gift), but I did get Skyrim. So addicting.

Last actual PURCHASE was Skyward Sword on its release day.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Professor Layton and the Specter's Call/Flute/Other name that it goes by

I bought it a few days ago as an early christmas present for myself. :D I'm absolutely loving it so far. But, that's to be expected of the layton series, at least in my opinion. The games are always very addicting and entertaining!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Deus Ex Human Revolution (PC), King Arthur 2 (PC, horrible game IMO), The Witcher 2 (PC) and soon Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (NDS) + Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (X360).

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well for Christmas I got GoldenEye: Reloaded from my brother and before Christmas I got myself Infamous, Killzone 3, Fear 3 (360), and Dead Island (360). And just yesterday I snagged Assassin's Creed Revelations for 30 bucks.

I think I may be forgetting some...

B

Blaze

Hmm...

This Week
Section 8 (360)
Blur (360)
Soul Calibur IV(4) (360)
Last Month
LoZ OoT (3DS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom