• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I picked up my Super Mario 3D Land on Sunday and I just got my Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary today and I'm seriously loving it. I'm reliving a classic masterpiece in a better way. The game has never looked and sounded so good. It's also very great to be able to switch to the original game with the push of a button. You can really see the difference and see how much it's evolved in ten years.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
SKYWARD SWORD!!! I played for almost 5 hours today, recorded 16 episodes of my Let's Play for YouTube, and am about to enter the Forest Temple. BEST ZELDA GAME EVER!!! (And I bought de Blob for my friend's birthday today!!!)

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
but i've wanted it for ages now and ill get paid around the first of the month so i can wait a bit longer for skyward sword

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
got Skyward Sword on Friday. loving it so far. as good as TP? not quite but i'm only 8 hours in, took me 50 to get through TP (i like to explore) so got a while to go before making the final decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom