• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I don't really buy a lot of games, the ones that I bought are: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and Game Party 2. And then before that I pre ordered the SS bundle.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Last ones I bought were: Metroid Prime (GC), Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) and Lego Star Wars (Wii) and LoZ: OoT3DS and I love them ALL BTW!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Well... I've preordered: Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Mario Kart 3DS. The first three come out in November. Sadly though I only pre-ordered Skyward Sword now to make sure I have the gold remote bundle because I heard they're in limited supply. I haven't got a Wii yet, but I want to get the red one. I have been saving up for months to buy these games now. It might take me a while to afford the wii. But I'll get to have Skyrim to play with.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Psychonauts.

Knowing my luck it'll probably come back to the Xbox Live now.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got me my Batman Arkham City yesterday. It's really great and I recommend it to anyone who's a fan of Batman or games in general. I see game of the year happening for this game in the future.

Farore

Goddess of Courage
I actually bought Pokemon Colosseum at Game Stop about 3 days ago. I was surprised to see it one the shelves and it was a must-have.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I recently got my hands on the first FEAR. I've been meaning to get a good copy of it that wasn't a Platinum Hit for a long time but I was never lucky enough to. What's the point of the stupid Platinum/Greatest Hits and Nintendo Selects thing? Oh wow, it sold over a million copies. I really want that on my cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom