• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Kazumi

chagy
Let me see. I've recently purchased Darksiders on Steam (for $5 in fact), Resident Evil 4 HD on the 360, and Kirby: Mass Attack on the DS. I also bought a bunch of PS1 games that I was missing from my collection at a garage sale today. Finally got a hold of the original Gran Turismo, as well as Twisted Metal III among others.

Surprisingly, the last game I bought (not from eBay) was Ocarina of Time 3D way back in June. Three months later, and I'm hungry for some good holiday games. My next purchase will probably be Professor Layton and the Last Specter. Either that or The Sims 3: Pets. And then it's time for Skyward Sword!!!

Last edited:
H

Howling Wind

I got Perfect Dark on XBLA. It is so laggy on the N64 and it does not always turn on. I am almost through Area 51 escape on Special agent ^^

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I bought Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. I'm gonna trade in my old one but keep the box art so I can put it in the Gold Edition box. That way I have two box arts. Slide the sleeve off see the GE cover, open the case and you see the original box art in the inside. Plus, I also get the new costumes since I never bought it.

Last edited:

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Well, recently *cough*two weeks ago*cough* I got Star Fox 64 3D...and beat it the next day. I was so happy when I got it, but when I found the game was so short, I... well...just played it again! Then I beat it again on the same day. I was really pissed that the game was so short. Well now, I'm saving up money for new games for the 3DS and for Skyward Sword (special edition)...and maybe some candy.

I just downloaded Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins on the 3DS Virtual Console. This was my first video game, and I adored it as a child. So, basically, my life is complete. I've been waiting for them to add this to the VC ever since I bought my 3DS.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yesterday I pre-ordered Batman Arkham City and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. I can't wait to pick these games up And today I got my hands on Darksector. Been meaning to try that game. It looks like a decent game. Especially for four bucks.

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
The latest game I bought is The World Ends With You. It has an awesome use of the DS system, probably easily tops the DS Zeldas for me. Definitely something to check out. ^^

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Today, I just purchased LoZ: Four Swords Adventures. I've been playing FS recently on the 3DS and because of that it got me to wanting to get this game and play it.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

My last purchase was Solatorobo: Red the Hunter for the DS. For those of you unfamiliar, it's a cute little Japanese RPG involving anthropomorphic animal people riding giant flying mechs. The definition of Japan, essentially. I'm really enjoying it, and it's INSANELY cute. :3 I love all the characters' awesome personalities and everything. It's all very nicely done. Plus, it came with a CD. :D I haven't listened to it because I want to hear the songs properly as the game unfolds, but it's a very nice bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom