• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i finally got megaman 9 and 10. 9 is the hardest ive played sense the original and that game was brutal, don't think i ever actually beat it :(. also working on getting sims 3 expansions, have ambitions and generations right now. so far i have 1 playable ghost and 5 imaginary friends with 1 real.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I've gotten a few games over summer actually. At the beginning of summer I obviously got Ocarina of Time 3D and I played it MANY times. Then I got Resident Evil:Revelations for my 3DS which I haven't played much at all. I purchased Link's Awakening from the e-shop on my 3DS and I got all the 3DS Ambassador Program titles that are out so far. My next purchase Is going to be Star Fox 3DS but most recently I just pre-order the Skyward Sword bundle from Gamestop.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
finally got harvest moon back to nature again for PS1. i had it a long time ago but my cousins friend borrowed it and never returned it :(

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ummm...Brawl, actually, back in 2010. I don't buy a lot of games, actually. My experience comes from borrowing or sampling them. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom