• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

P

PikminMastr77

Rayman 3D (don't really like it very much) and Oot 3D back in June
Soul Calibur 2 (for Gamecube) like a week or 2 ago

Oh man... I haven't posted in here for quite some time. So here's what I got during that time from my last post :rolleyes::

I browsed through my old posts and saw nothing about Shadow the Hedgehog, so there's that. I bought The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Gamecube, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the PS3 and helped my brother pay off Modern Warfare 3, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Star Fox Adventures, and Kingdom Hearts II.

Quite a lot during that period of time of four months.

On the 3DS VC i got Kirbys Adventure, Avenging Ghost, Donkey Kong and Super Mario Land. For DSi ware, I got Art Style: Kubos, Photo Dojo and Game and Watch: Helmet.
All FUN:).

No full system games since OoT though.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Xenoblade Chronicles
Guilty Gear Core
Chrono Trigger DS

Guys in the US, i really hope Operation Rainfall will succed, because Xenoblade is a truly epic RPG! I dont know were to start why i like this game. I guess IGN was hyped up for a reason.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OoT 3D. But me and my dad aren't the legallist of the legals, so I am getting some games later on. I guess I'll enjoy my RPG's on my 3DS and Mother 3 until then :cool:

I've been trying hard to complete my Zelda collection. Here are some of my recent purchases:

-Legend of Zelda (Famicom Disk System)
-Spirit Tracks (PAL UK version)
-Link's Awakening (G:cool:
-Tingle's Balloon Fight (DS)
-Wind Waker (Japanese Version)
-Majora's Mask (Japanese Version)

Conor

the over analysing guy
Pokemon White, I'm so close to getting enough club nintendo points for a wii classic controller that looks like a SNES controller

Jedizora

:right:
Just got assassin's Creed Brotherhood. And I already beat it. I really hope Revelations is longer.

The latest game I acquired was Sonic Advance 2 so I'd have all three Sonic Advance games. I got it by trading in two Classic NES Series GBA games that I never played. I don't have a clue how I got those to begin with, so it was totally worth it.

As for an actual purchase, Elite Beat Agents. I'm a big fan of rhythm games, and EBA didn't disappoint. Catchy music, silly stories, and the Agents are just plain cool.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
My latest video game purchase for myself was Terraria for PC when it was on sale on Steam for $4.99. I heard it was an interesting game, and when it was half off, I couldn't resist the urge to go give it a shot.

However, my actual latest purchase was Half-Life for my girlfriend, since it's our 5th month together, and she's always wanted to play the first game after having played bits and pieces of the second game.

Not really a purchase but I received an original GBA, Super Mario World GBA and Tetris GBC as my Dads work colegue is moving to Australia and he's clearing the house out and gave us the old GBA :D. Not got my teeth into SMW yet but Tetris rocks!

J

Jun

Embarassing to say, OoT3D (im soo behind on games.), biohazarx 3D mercenaires, a brand new um jammer lammy (old old old) , and a few others on like the same day. Lol i have to get J copys of alot of games (other wise i would have had OoT when itfirst came out, i do, i just cant play it lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom