• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Just dug around at my favorite game store and picked up used copies of Pokemon Stadium, Banjo Kazooie, and Earthworm Jim (GBA). I really shouldn't have splurged on more games, since I'm in the middle of playing a bunch I already own.. But I can't help myself when I come across oldies!

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bought a nintendo wii points card. so really i got just about 3 games in the same day. all NES
-mega man II
-mega man III
-the legend of zelda

all really fun!!!:)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It was my most "recent" purchase.... Back in May, I was visiting Gamestop and spotted a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Even better than aczually finding the game was that I found it for 25 dollars. I usually watched these games online, but they cost a lot even with being a used game. So, I bought it for myself with some early birthday money, and so far it has been a really good game(I already finished its sequel before I got it).

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Final Fantasy 4: The After Years.
I've completed up to Yang's Tale and I ran out of Wii Points.

Final Fantasy 3

Both on the Virtual Console.

Blue Dragon for 360
Darksiders for 360
Dragon Quest IV and VI for DS
Dragon Quest VIII for PS2
and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time for PS2

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got Batman the Brave and the Bold on the Wii, Justice League Heroes The Flash on the GBA, and Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles and Assassin's Creed II Discovery on DS.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles and Assassin's Creed II Discovery on DS.

Have been meaning to pick those two up at some point, you'll have to let me know if they're any good XD

Anyways, there's a new second-hand game shop opened in my town, and I caved and managed to pick up Prince of Persia (2008, for the '360) for £5 ($8) and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ('360 version) for £8 ($13). I haven't got around to looking at the latter yet, but at that price they were worth picking up >__>
I know the 2008 PoP is a bit of a odd-one-out in the series, and the gameplay is kinda repetitive... but I'm loving it all the same ^w^
And the environments are so pretty, it almost reminds me of Okami~

I can see I'm gonna end up checking back in at some point to see if I can find some of the other games in the series ^__^; (The Sands of Time especially).
They also had a few copies of Darksiders in there, I wasn't sure if it was worth a look at... anyone?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Have been meaning to pick those two up at some point, you'll have to let me know if they're any good XD

Anyways, there's a new second-hand game shop opened in my town, and I caved and managed to pick up Prince of Persia (2008, for the '360) for £5 ($8) and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ('360 version) for £8 ($13). I haven't got around to looking at the latter yet, but at that price they were worth picking up >__>
I know the 2008 PoP is a bit of a odd-one-out in the series, and the gameplay is kinda repetitive... but I'm loving it all the same ^w^
And the environments are so pretty, it almost reminds me of Okami~

I can see I'm gonna end up checking back in at some point to see if I can find some of the other games in the series ^__^; (The Sands of Time especially).

I'll let you know when I get to them. In the mean time I'll just leave some links for you.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/850/850139p1.html

http://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1047481p1.html

They look really good for DS games. The first one is an actual 3D game but they say it feels like a Prince of Persia game. Nothing wrong with that for a DS game. What would you expect an opened world game? Yeah Right. And from what I've seen Discovery looks interesting and also looks like another good DS game. If you're planning on getting them I'd say get Altair's Chronicles first, it's really rare.

As for the games you bought, I wasn't a fan of the 2008 Prince of Persia. It was really different and I didn't mind trading it in because it's not canon. The Forgotten Sands is a good game IMO. It got me into the Prince of Persia series. I got it new for ten bucks and couldn't be any happier with it. Oh, if you have a PS3 the original trilogy is on there remastered in HD. In case you didn't know.

Last edited:

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
I purchased 3ds and Oot when it came out on Father's day haha its actually kinda strange my dad got a printer and moniter for the family for fathers day so i guess it was more of a fathers day for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom